There are other industry-specific quality standards and other specifications, which are to consider partially as a complement to the standards ISO 9001 or as guidance, e.g.
- ISO / TS 16949 Quality management systems - Particular requirements for the application of ISO 9001:2008 for the automotive production and relevant service part organizations,
- ISO / TS 29001 Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries – Sector-specific quality management systems - Requirements for product and service supply organizations,
- ISO / IEC 17025 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories,
- ISO 13485 Medical devices - Quality management systems - Requirements for regulatory purposes,
- EN 9100, AS 9100 Aerospace series - Quality management systems - requirements and quality systems,
- ISO 22000 Food safety management systems - Requirements for any organization in the food chain.
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information technology — Security techniques — Information security management systems — Requirements
- PAS 1037 requirements for quality management systems of organizations of economics education and training,